Sometimes you just want your nails to look like a party. This is one of those times. It makes me happy to look at these. Cheery aqua with an explosion of pastel colored glitter shards.




The glitter is Cult Nails Happy Ending, which is limited edition- but there's a Forever 21 polish that's identical, and I think maybe a few others out there as well. It's a fun polish, regardless. Some people don't like shredded glitter like this because it can be kind of unruly, sticking up everywhere, and not smoothing out with top coat. But I like the look, so I'm not really bothered by the application.




BB Couture Hangover Blues, Cult Nails Happy Ending



2 comments:

  1. love this! so pretty (: and i have a shredded glitter topcoat that looks exactly like that.. i think it's from Icing. they might still sell it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! I knew there were more dupes, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen them.

      Delete